Friday, January 6, 2012

Problem with Ebay - First time purchase from ebay

I ordered Mac Mini on ebay from a seller, and for India ebay division they have their own payment processing company called paisapay, I paid the amount and then it showed me a message after processing my credit card saying...

Attention : You need send us a scanned copy of your credit card in order to authorize your payment...

and when I saw this I really got pissed off.....now I was very happy in ordering one but after seeing this I got frustrated and said why the hell they are doing thiss....

I think this is for security reasons...but it makes customers very unhappy some times....I have submitted the required documents to paisapay hope they clear my amount to seller..and I receive my Mac Mini sooon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment