Saturday, January 7, 2012

PaisaPay Authorization of Credit Card

Reference to my previous post, I had placed an order on ebay for the first time and paisapay blocked my amount saying that I have to submit document which confirms that the credit card used for the purchase was mine.

So what I did is, I sent them my 6 months bank statement and a screenshot of my HDFC netsafe credit card details by logging into netsafe account with expiry date being hidden with black colour ( used MS Paint for this).
I called up ebay India call center and told them about this and said to escalate my problem.
To my surprise it was solved the next day, I thought it will take a week time to get my product. I received an email saying my payment was approved ..hurray ...

I will be receiving my Mac Mini on Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment