Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Buying Mac Mini or a PC

I had been planning to buy a new pc and was pondering upon which one to buy ?

A Mac Mini or a PC

atlast after several hours of reading reviews and pointing out my uses with a PC I chose to buy a Mac Mini.

I have been using apple Iphone and I loved it when compared to other phones, and after reading some reviews over the web I cam to an conclusion.

If you are not game player on PC then Mac is good for routine office work and business, and if you want a gaming and loads of application then windows is the right choice.

Mac gives you smooth flow in your routine work this is what I have read in reviews and comments posted by user's on those reviews.

I haven't received my Mac yet will post my experience on this once I receive it.


No comments:

Post a Comment