Friday, October 28, 2011

Review of New Yamaha R15 Version 2.0

I have a Yamaha R15 old version, and would like to tell my reviews on the new version of this bike, which is having a broad tyre and changes to the back tale light and mudguard.


Though the front look is same, but the back haven't impressed me, there is a lot of space between the Tyre and the back seat arrangement, its seems very open from the back. When driven by single person, the look from back seems like the person driving is dugged, into the seat the back seat is very much heighted.

Performance wise I don't have much idea, but I think both will be having no difference in terms of technical specifcation.

Yamaha made a good move but this could have been done in much better way, there is one way I think which can help reduce the space between the back seat and tyre, and that is by adjusting the middle suspension which a big spring which have many adjustment options.

If you have any ideas and views you can share it here, this will help others to make a choice. I just love the performance of my present Yamaha R15 and I am a big fan of Yamaha bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment