Monday, January 23, 2012

Mac or PC

So you have decided to buy a new pc for your personal use, and have confusion between  PC or MAC. Then let me share my experience so that you could get an idea.( I bought a Mac and also have Windows PC)

MAC
Apple always produces quality products and so is a MAC. I had confusion during the time I was buying a New PC I was struggling to choose one between a PC and a Mac. Atlast I chose Mac and I am glad about it.
My use of a PC is about 3 to 4 hrs a day at home, so I needed a computer which can do things quickly and is hassle-free. So I studied various forum posting and user experiences between the two groups of users and chose to buy a Mac.
Right now its been 8 days I have been using a Mac and I am very productive with it better than a PC which runs on Windows.

Mac is for those who are good with computers and bad with computers, its is closely pack with very few things to upgrade. This is a computer for those who like being organized and love to do things in a simple way. Everything is designed to give a good user experience.
My operating system is Lion and its runs very well booting time is few seconds quicker than windows and turn off is extremely fast.
To me my data is important and in Mac, Time Machine does the Databackup very well.
You can download almost all softwares available for windows in Mac version.
You can even run Windows on Mac which is not possible with a Windows PC.
I don't think Mac is for Hardcore gamers but its ok for casual gamers.
Video editing is a breeze with iMovie software which comes with the operating system.

Altogether my experience was rich and easier with Mac.


Windows PC

Runs well and do the jobs very well which a PC should do, after using Mac I don't like windows much because now it seems very unorganized in usage.
Your PC will become slow with the time, as you will install several things  into the system and antvirus is a necessity for window pc's to protect your computer getting crashed and for protecting your files several kinds of attacks.
Windows is good for hardcore gamers, and for upgrading pc on regular basis.Some time window pc crashes unexpectedly and you loose data in C drive.


I use both PC and Mac and I would say both have different Audience.

for more you can refer to this article
Pc or Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment